What Is Included In Our Package?
Starts From ₹ 1,499/-
- Application Preparation
- Document submission to Udyog Aadhar Registrar
- Obtain MSME certificate
- Takes Around 3 Working Days
Small Scale Industries (SSI) or Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) can register themselves under the MSMED Act. The main purpose of Registration is to maintain statistics and maintain a roll of such units for the purposes of providing incentives and support services. It is not mandatory to get registered under this act but it is highly recommended because of following inherent features attached to it, which are:-
- Priority sector lending, differential rates of interest
- Exemptions under GST and Income tax,
- Capital investment subsidies and power tariff subsidies
- Statutory support such as reservation and the Interest on Delayed Payments Act
- Certificate obtained can be used for all legal purposes and smooth implementation of business under various schemes framed by the government from time to time.
Both Manufacturing and Service sector can apply for this registration.
So in case you are planning to register your concept and business beneath MSMED act registration can be taken in just 2-3 working days through registrationfiling.com from everywhere in India.
Udyog Aadhar Registration
So If you are planning to register your concept and business under MSMED act registration can be taken in just 2-3 working days through registrationfiling.com from anywhere in India.
Note: To be classified as an MSME, Enterprises in the Manufacturing sector need to have less than Rs.10 crores of investment in plant & machinery; service Enterprises must have an investment of less than Rs.5 crores of investment in plant & machinery.