Why Company Registration?
Registration of the company is the most popular platform used by a person to run its business across national and international platforms. Registration of the company is regulated by Ministry of corporate affairs, Companies act 2013 and Companies rule 2014.
One Person Company(OPC) Registration
Concept of One person company was introduced to Companies act 2013 and is being appreciated by many entrepreneurs and start up’s across the nation because it helps them to meet their business needs by having following advantages attached to it
- Only single person is sufficient to form a company
- Separate Legal Existence than the individual identity of person incorporating One Person Company.
- Limited Liability
- Ease in the process from incorporation to dissolution of the company.
- Favorable funding opportunities
Limitations attached with formation of One person company
- If an OPC exceeds a turnover of over Rs.2 crore or has a paid-up capital above Rs.50 lakhs, it
must be turned into a private or public limited company within six months
- A Resident of India is a person who has stayed in India for at least 182 days in the preceding 1
So If you are planning to start your venture alone, One Person company registration can be taken in just 10-15 working days through Salahkari.com from anywhere in India