What is included in Our Package?
Starts From ₹ 1,4999/-
- DIN & Digital Signature of 2 Partners
- Online Name Approval
- MOA / AOA / ROC & PAN Card
- Takes Around 15 Working Days
Why Company Registration
Registration of the company is the most popular platform used by a person to run its business across national and international platforms. Registration of the company is regulated by Ministry of corporate affairs, Companies act 2013 and Companies rule 2014.
Section 8 Company (Companies with Charitable Objects)
As per Companies Act 2013 Section 8 Companies:
- Pertains to an establishment & for promoting commerce, art, science, sports, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity, protection of environment or any such other object,
- Intends to apply its profits, if any, or other income in promoting its objects
- intends to prohibit the payment of any dividend to its members
Therefore, Section 8 Company or Section 25 Company is a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 for charitable or not-for-profit purposes.
A section 8 company, Trust or Society – All are formed for charitable purposes. With the difference in nature of entities a major difference is Trusts or societies are registered under state government regulations while Section 8 company secured registration under Ministry of corporate affairs under a centralized system. A section 8 company has various advantages when compared to Trust or Society like improved recognition and better legal standing. Section 8 company also has higher credibility amongst donors, Government departments and other stakeholders further compliance and filings with regulations are comparatively smooth with Section 8 companies.
So If you are planning for some charitable purposes, Section 8 company registration can be taken in just
10-15 working days through Salahkari.com from anywhere in India